This training has been developed to support small and medium business understand their health and safety obligations as defined within the health and safety legislation. The training will focus and provide attendees with guidance on their workplaces duty to: manage risk, consult within the workplace, ensure competency workers, and report incidents. As part of this workshop, attendees will be provided with an overview of the free resources available to them – which includes access to training, documentation and health and audits.
- To understand your workplaces health and safety obligations.
- To review options that your workplace will have available to them to support legislative compliance.
There are no prerequisites.
The course is delivered face-to-face over 1-hour.
Available Course Dates
- Course Date: 15 August 2018 | 8:00 am – 9:00 am AEST
- Course Location: The Village at NAB, 700 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008
There is no investment to complete this training session.
- Register via Eventbite: Register Here