This training session has been developed internally by Action OHS Consulting to provide workplace stakeholders who are responsible for undertaking workstation assessments in their workplace (as part of induction, or following discomfort being reported) with both the skills and confidence to conduct an preliminary workstation assessments at their workplace. The training provides an overview of basic and intermediate principles, removing the requirement for workplaces to engage “expensive” consultants for “straight-forward” assessments.
Why Attend Train the Assessor: Safe Workstation Setup Training Workshop?
- Reduce the financial burden associated with workplace injury and time-off.
- Managing in-house, only needing to engage consultants to undertake “complex” ergonomic assessments.
- Understand your workstation equipment purchases – stop wasting money on items that end up in storage.
At the end of the Train the Assessor: Safe Workstation Setup Training Course, attendees will have an understanding of:
- Basic principles of human anatomy
- The causation of muscle pain and discomfort
- What safe workstation posture looks like
- The purpose of stretching and rest breaks
- How to conduct an assessment
- What to look for when purchasing equipment
- Manual handling considerations for the office.
All attendees are provided with:
- A safe workstation setup assessment template.
- One week access to Action OHS Consulting’s online module “Safe Workstation Setup”.
There are no prerequisites.
The Train the Assessor: Safe Workstation Setup Training Workshop is delivered face-to-face over 3-hours. Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance on completion of the course.
Train the Assessor: Safe Workstation Setup Training Workshop Investment
For Action OHS Consulting to issue you an invoice for the Train the Assessor: Safe Workstation Setup Training Workshop please contact us, our administration team will then contact you and issue an invoice (if requested).
For a price for Action OHS Consulting to deliver the Train the Assessor: Safe Workstation Setup Training Workshop (half-day) at your workplace, please contact us directly for more information.