Join our team
Wouldn’t it be great to do meaningful work, and know you’re making a difference?
…lets have a conversation about you joining our team
At Action OHS Consulting, we believe that our greatest asset is our talented and passionate team.
We are dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment where our people can thrive, grow, and have a significant impact. If you are a work health and safety professional who takes a client-centred approach to their work, join us on our journey to make safety accessible and easier for everyone, no matter their expertise.
If you’re interested in joining our passionate team, explore all our vacancies via our Jobs Board.
Don’t see that role that aligns with what you can offer? It may be a role that we’re consideration , so please connect. Please send your CV via the ‘Can’t find the job for you?’ on the Jobs Board.
Additionally, we regularly work with a base of active contractors and partners on projects of all kinds, Australia-wide.
It really is that simple. For the right people, at the right time, we #pride ourselves on creating the right job.
The benefits (we perceive) those who work for us get access to…
At Action OHS Consulting we know our employees are our business, it’s why they are [and hoping you will be] our top priority. There is no business without customers, however, there is also no business without employees. This is something we are well aware of.
As a result, we aim to provide a comprehensive range of benefits to help you have a positive and fulfilling work experience. These include:
- We hold monthly All Staff Meetings, along with an Annual All Team Conference. You get to hear and see from the Executive Team how we are performing. We strongly believe that your knowledge of our strategy and objectives, paired with both our financial and operational health, helps you to actively contribute to where we want to be in 12-months, and the next 5-years.
- Our Profit Share Program means we share our “financial” success. You work hard to make us a success, so we want you to share in the “good times”. In addition to you taking some of the $$$, we also get you to annually nominate a charity of your choice, which we will then support and advocate for both internally and externally. Last year the count was 24 charities!
- Along with life-work balance being one of our 6-values; we have established the following Wellbeing Initatives: (i) cover the cost of your annual flu jab, (ii) provide you annual with a wellbeing allowance to use to any activity you like – as long as it benefits your physical or mental wellbeing, (iii) aim to increase the activity of our “social club”, (iv) have “healthy snacks” for those working out of Cubitt Street, and (v) promote hybrid work strategies.
- We have an Employee Referral Program, where we reward you for “bringing your friends” to work (when your friends are top performers and meet our business need) – this is our Better Together Referral Program.
- We’ve established Tailored Onboarding and and Buddy Programs. We want to ensure all “newbies” feel welcome and supported.
- To building a Learning Culture – we provide you with two (2) Professional Development Days annually, plus we have a Professional Development Budget, plus [another plus is that] we have semi-regular Lunch ‘n’ Learns.
- Growth Opportunities. From day one, we invest in your potential through a personalised Onboarding Program. You will be connected with the right people, have the right training and equipped with the tools you need to succeed. Whether you’re a recent WHS / OHS graduate or a senior manager, we are committed to providing you with opportunities to enhance your skills, embrace new challenges, and advance your career through our Career Pathways program. We believe in empowering you to shape your career journey from the start, so we can provide tailored support for your growth and wellbeing. You can count on our Mentoring and Coaching Programs to guide you along the way.
- Our Work from Anywhere Policy supports uber flexibility, when we can make it a “win-win”.
- Sure, Public Holiday Swap has become mainstream, however, this bullet point let’s you know that it’s something we support. We want to support your beliefs, either culturally and socially.
- We have a number of internal programs that we would love to walk you through such as our We Care Program. This offers employees who are going through a rough-time, the stability to stay balanced on their proverbial feet
- Our sister-company Safety Champion Software is a Certified B Corp. As a collective there is explicit consideration to both Sustainability and our Environmental Impact. You can read more about their certification here.
We take real pride in fostering a positive and supportive environment, that we hope will allow you to grow both personally and professionally.