Action OHS Consulting prides ourselves on our innovative solutions and advice. Our OHS consultants work collaboratively with you, to customise our OHS advice to meet legislative requirements, as well as your business’ OHS requirements, objectives and targets. To make your OHS Program sustainable, we work with you to make safety meaningful, simple and business as usual. We have supported sole-traders through to ASX listed companies, so no project is too big or too small.
If you would like to start the conversation regarding our OHS Consulting services, please contact us.
Customised OHS Consulting Services
Customised OHS Consulting services that Action OHS Consulting provides include:
- Hazard Profiling and Risk Assessment. This may incorporate:
- Plant and Equipment Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Traffic Management Risk Assessments, or
- Chemical Risk Assessments.
- Development of internal documents such as:
- Working from Home Procedure
- Safe Work Procedures (SWPs), or
- Traffic Management Plans (TMPs).
- OHS Advice Line (Telephone/Email) Support
- Onsite/Offsite OHS Officer, supporting administration and compliance [see Secondments].
Customised OHS Consulting Training
Action OHS Consulting will develop and customise OHS training to meet the specific needs and OHS objectives of your business. Some of the OHS training sessions that have developed and delivered include:
- Director and Officer Due Diligence (Section 27-5, Work Health and Safety Legislation)
- Manual Handling
- OHS Management System Implementation
- OHS Risk Management
- Workstation Ergonomics
- High-Risk Work Activities such as LOTO, Confined Spaces, Working at Height procedures and permits.
Automated management of OHS practices, reduces error and assist workplaces to achieve compliance. Action OHS Consulting aims to assist businesses to improve automation of their OHS tasks through the development of appropriate and directed IT solutions.