Our experienced consultants work collaboratively with you, to customise our health and safety advice to meet both legislative requirements, and your specific business OHS/WHS requirements, objectives and targets.
To make your OHS program sustainable, we work with you to make safety meaningful, simple and business as usual. We provide innovative solutions and advice in safety.
We have supported sole-traders through to ASX listed companies. So no project is too big or too small.
If you would like to start the conversation regarding our OHS Consulting services, please contact us.
Customised Consulting Services
We offer a range of OHS or WHS consulting services, all tailored to your unique business needs. These include:
- Hazard Profiling and Risk Assessment. This may incorporate:
- Plant and Equipment Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Traffic Management Risk Assessments, or
- Chemical Risk Assessments.
- Development of internal safety documents such as:
- Working from Home Procedure
- Safe Work Procedures (SWPs), or
- Traffic Management Plans (TMPs).
- OHS Advice Line (Telephone/Email) Support
- Onsite/Offsite OHS Officer, supporting administration and compliance [see Secondments].
Don’t forget that Action OHS Consulting provides a range of supporting safety consulting services, including;
Training to Suit Your Needs
Action OHS Consulting will develop and customise OHS training to meet the specific needs and objectives of your business.
Some of the OHS training sessions that we have developed and delivered include:
- Director and Officer Due Diligence (Section 27-5, Work Health and Safety Legislation)
- Manual Handling
- OHS Management System Implementation
- OHS Risk Management
- Workstation Ergonomics
- High-Risk Work Activities such as LOTO, Confined Spaces, Working at Height procedures and permits.
IS YOUR BUSINESS BASED IN VICTORIA WITH LESS THAN 60 EMPLOYEES?
If so, you may be eligible for complimentary safety consulting advice from us. We are an accredited provider of WorkSafe Victoria’s OHS Essentials Program which offers free support over an 18 month period to boost your safety practices. Complete this form if this interests you!
EXPLORE OUR RECENT BLOGS
Silicosis; what you need to know, and do, to prevent it
There is good reason for the increased attention in the news over the past few months about the lung disease […]Read More ›
8 big safety considerations for the Work Christmas Party
In most legal contexts, the work Christmas party is considered part of the work environment. Do you know what that […]Read More ›
Newly Released Codes & Legislation - October 2019
Please find below a compilation of the latest legislation and codes, as of October 2019. Below this, you will see […]Read More ›