Highly experienced comms and marketing professional looking to work less hours, enjoy a flexible way of working and be part of a values-based firm.
• Part-time role (0.4-0.8 FTE), flexible working options, full-time considered.
• Melbourne based work health and safety consulting values-based firm
• Supportive team with a genuinely inclusive workplace culture
At Action OHS Consulting, we are passionate about life/work balance (that’s right, life comes first), and we want people who share those values. We believe enjoying your work, making a valuable contribution and being free to enjoy all aspects of your life, enhances your health and wellbeing, something we are very committed to! We are a work health and safety consulting firm that not only talks about this, we do it..!
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Communications and Marketing Specialist to join our growing Melbourne team. Working with a dedicated and passionate group of health and safety consultants, you will drive the marketing strategy and creatively support our growth nationally. As the subject matter expert, you will use data to inform the direction of our marketing strategy, proactively identifying opportunities and supporting our great team as they continue to build out our service offerings across the country.
We offer flexibility in how and where we work and embrace life/work balance as one of our core values. This position is well suited to someone who is experienced and wants to work less hours and more flexibly, who is energetic and passionate about marketing and communication, and just wants to get on with the job! The part-time hours of the role are to be negotiated with the right person, but we are seeking someone available a minimum of two days per week or 0.4 FTE equivalent. Of course, we want enthusiastic and creative people to join our dedicated team, so if you are seeking a full-time role and think you would be a great fit, please include your preferred working hours on your application.
Action OHS Consulting is committed to actively fostering a diverse, open and inclusive workplace. We are a values-based firm, committed to the needs of our clients and our people. We love bold ideas, we go for gold and we use a start-up mindset to ensure we embrace growth and exciting opportunities when presented. We value individual contribution, diversity and inclusion, whilst recognising we are stronger and more effective as a team. We value continuous learning and professional development, and actively support our people to maintain currency of knowledge and expand their competencies. Along with our sister company, Safety Champion Software (www.safetychampion.com.au), we seek to make a valuable contribution to the management of workplace health and safety in Australia.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Tertiary degree in a relevant field eg marketing, communications, digital marketing and demonstrated marketing and communications experience of 6+ years.
• Outstanding communication and copywriting skills with an ability to adapt delivery to a broad range of audiences, forums, and mediums.
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of email marketing campaigns (EDMs), and coordination of marketing events such as trade shows and networking events.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical approach to problem-solving with a high level of attention to detail and experience in the development, collation and reporting of key performance indicators and metrics.
• Demonstrated ability to manage or oversee external contractors and suppliers such as digital marketing, copywriters and graphic designers, in accordance with service level agreements and contracts.
• High level of demonstrated technical capability including business systems such as CRMs; email marketing software products; and design products such as Adobe.
• Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to work both under direction and autonomously, both within teams and across functions.
Applicants with the following will be highly regarded:
• Exposure to or an interest in workplace health, safety, and wellbeing management; workplace injury management; people management; or other allied health contexts.
• Video production skills using products such as Camtasia.
• Experience with Zoho CRM.
• Experience in graphic design.
• Experience working in virtual teams.
• Experience using Office 365.
As a values-driven, equal opportunity employer, Action OHS Consulting encourages applications from people from culturally diverse backgrounds, linguistically diverse people, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, members of the LGBTIQA+ communities and people with disabilities. Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
To apply for this role:
If you believe you are a great fit for this role and our firm, please send your resume and a covering letter to Human Resources, Action OHS Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org
As recruitment for this fantastic role will commence immediately, don’t delay in applying for this great opportunity!
We thank recruitment firms for their interest, but at this time applications will not be accepted.